STERIN LABORATORIES was established in Lembang, West Java in 2002. Over the course of development, in 2011, STERIN LABORATORIES constructed new factory in Dwipapuri Abadi Industrial Estate, located in Rancaekek, Bandung’s Industrial Districts.
Productions first carried out in building A, which is signed to manufacture alcohol based and non-alcohol based products.
In line with evolving venture and bearing in mind the priority of security and work safety considerations from the risk of fire hazards, in 2018 all alcohol based products (Basic Products) facilities were moved to the new building (Building B).
To be the best company in production of high quality medical products, to be the leading medical device company and to provide the best domestic alternative for imported products
To build healthier and better life by implementing Good Manufacturing Practice, observing the environment, safety and well being of our employee and community.
PT. Sterin Laboratories is commited to produce Halal and Quality products at competitive prices by following applicable regulations and continuously making improvements in the production process.
PT. Sterin Laboratories Halal Policy is stated and communicated to all our employees, which is to be understood and implemented.
- Halal production standard process and quality products.
- Frontline in medical products manufacturing.
- Affordable prices.
- Non Critical and environmentally friendly ingredients.
- Innovative in establishing health related products that are still imported in Indonesia.
- Pleasant products with no side effects.
- Raw materials storage ( Cap 370 pallets )
- Alcohol storage ( Cap 50 ton )
- Finish Products Storage ( Cap 700 pallets )